12 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in training
- 10 classroom sessions
- Water skills and stamina assessment
- Diver rescue assessment and development
- Independent study
- Divemaster written exams
- - PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)
- - PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification)
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- - 40 logged dives
- - 18 years old
- Minimum Number of Logged Dives: 60 for certification as PADI Divemaster
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) and eRDPML
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster Slates
- PADI Divemaster Video
- Instructor Guides for the programs that may be conducted by PADI Divemasters
Costs: $675.00 per person + $327.00 Dive Master Materials, + application fee when course is completed.
(Other dues and fees are additional. We can explain your options and tell you the cost of each. Please call us or email us if you have questions or are interested in the Divemaster course)
The three finest Divemasters on the St. Lawrence.